Detection of differential speech-specific processes in the temporal lobe using fMRI and a dynamic “sound morphing” technique
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 3436–3444, October 2009
How to Cite
Specht, K., Osnes, B. and Hugdahl, K. (2009), Detection of differential speech-specific processes in the temporal lobe using fMRI and a dynamic “sound morphing” technique. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3436–3444. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20768
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!