Dynamic Granger–Geweke causality modeling with application to interictal spike propagation
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1877–1886, June 2009
How to Cite
Lin, F.-H., Hara, K., Solo, V., Vangel, M., Belliveau, J. W., Stufflebeam, S. M. and Hämäläinen, M. S. (2009), Dynamic Granger–Geweke causality modeling with application to interictal spike propagation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1877–1886. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20772
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01DA14178, R01HD040712, R01NS037462, P41 RR14075, R21EB007298
- National Science Council (NSC), Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 97-2320-B-002-058, 97-2221-E-002-005
- National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX98-9715EC
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery Institute (MIND)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!