Co-speech gestures influence neural activity in brain regions associated with processing semantic information
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 3509–3526, November 2009
How to Cite
Dick, A. S., Goldin-Meadow, S., Hasson, U., Skipper, J. I. and Small, S. L. (2009), Co-speech gestures influence neural activity in brain regions associated with processing semantic information. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3509–3526. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20774
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01HD040605, R01DC003378, F32DC008909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!