Dynamic causal modeling for EEG and MEG
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1866–1876, June 2009
How to Cite
Kiebel, S. J., Garrido, M. I., Moran, R., Chen, C.-C. and Friston, K. J. (2009), Dynamic causal modeling for EEG and MEG. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1866–1876. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20775
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
- Wellcome Trust, Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!