Comparing MEG and fMRI views to naming actions and objects
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1845–1856, June 2009
How to Cite
Liljeström, M., Hultén, A., Parkkonen, L. and Salmelin, R. (2009), Comparing MEG and fMRI views to naming actions and objects. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1845–1856. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20785
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
- Academy of Finland (National Centres of Excellence Programme 2006-2011, Neuro2005 programme). Grant Number: 115844
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!