Comparing MEG and fMRI views to naming actions and objects
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1845–1856, June 2009
How to Cite
Liljeström, M., Hultén, A., Parkkonen, L. and Salmelin, R. (2009), Comparing MEG and fMRI views to naming actions and objects. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1845–1856. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20785
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
- Academy of Finland (National Centres of Excellence Programme 2006-2011, Neuro2005 programme). Grant Number: 115844
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_20785_sm_SuppFig1.eps||13475K||Supplement Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.