Sources of auditory brainstem responses revisited: Contribution by magnetoencephalography
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Electromagnetic Brain Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1772–1782, June 2009
How to Cite
Parkkonen, L., Fujiki, N. and Mäkelä, J. P. (2009), Sources of auditory brainstem responses revisited: Contribution by magnetoencephalography. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 1772–1782. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20788
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2008
- Academy of Finland (National Centers of Excellence Programme 2006-2011), The Sigrid Jusélius foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!