Control of shared representations relies on key processes involved in mental state attribution
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 3704–3718, November 2009
How to Cite
Spengler, S., von Cramon, D. Y. and Brass, M. (2009), Control of shared representations relies on key processes involved in mental state attribution. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3704–3718. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20800
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2009
- NEST/EDICI (European Community's Sixth Framework Programme). Grant Number: 012929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!