Brain volume abnormalities in major depressive disorder: A meta-analysis of magnetic resonance imaging studies
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 3719–3735, November 2009
How to Cite
Koolschijn, P. C. M.P., van Haren, N. E.M., Lensvelt-Mulders, G. J.L.M., Hulshoff Pol, H. E. and Kahn, R. S. (2009), Brain volume abnormalities in major depressive disorder: A meta-analysis of magnetic resonance imaging studies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3719–3735. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20801
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!