The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Neural correlates of pre-attentive processing of pattern deviance in professional musicians
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 3736–3747, November 2009
How to Cite
Habermeyer, B., Herdener, M., Esposito, F., Hilti, C. C., Klarhöfer, M., di Salle, F., Wetzel, S., Scheffler, K., Cattapan-Ludewig, K. and Seifritz, E. (2009), Neural correlates of pre-attentive processing of pattern deviance in professional musicians. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3736–3747. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20802
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2008
- Stiftung für klinische neuropsychiatrische Forschung', Bern, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!