Neural correlates of exemplar novelty processing under different spatial attention conditions
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 3759–3771, November 2009
How to Cite
Stoppel, C. M., Boehler, C. N., Strumpf, H., Heinze, H.-J., Hopf, J. M., Düzel, E. and Schoenfeld, M. A. (2009), Neural correlates of exemplar novelty processing under different spatial attention conditions. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3759–3771. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20804
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: Scho 1217/1-1, SFB 779/TP-A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!