DTNBP1 is associated with imaging phenotypes in schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 3783–3794, November 2009
How to Cite
Narr, K. L., Szeszko, P. R., Lencz, T., Woods, R. P., Hamilton, L. S., Phillips, O., Robinson, D., Burdick, K. E., DeRosse, P., Kucherlapati, R., Thompson, P. M., Toga, A. W., Malhotra, A. K. and Bilder, R. M. (2009), DTNBP1 is associated with imaging phenotypes in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3783–3794. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20806
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2008
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41 RR13642
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH079800, MH001760, K01 MH073990, R01 MH060374, R01 MH060004, K01 MH065580
- Center for Computational Biology (NIH Roadmap for Medical Research). Grant Number: U54 RR021813
- Consortium for Neuropsychiatric Phenomics (NIH Roadmap for Medical Research). Grant Number: UL1 RR024911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!