Functional segmentation of the brain cortex using high model order group PICA
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 3865–3886, December 2009
How to Cite
Kiviniemi, V., Starck, T., Remes, J., Long, X., Nikkinen, J., Haapea, M., Veijola, J., Moilanen, I., Isohanni, M., Zang, Y.-F. and Tervonen, O. (2009), Functional segmentation of the brain cortex using high model order group PICA. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3865–3886. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20813
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
- Finnish Academy-Chinese NSFC Collaboration NEURO-Program. Grant Number: 117111
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Finnish Neurological Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!