Functional segmentation of the brain cortex using high model order group PICA
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 3865–3886, December 2009
How to Cite
Kiviniemi, V., Starck, T., Remes, J., Long, X., Nikkinen, J., Haapea, M., Veijola, J., Moilanen, I., Isohanni, M., Zang, Y.-F. and Tervonen, O. (2009), Functional segmentation of the brain cortex using high model order group PICA. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3865–3886. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20813
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
- Finnish Academy-Chinese NSFC Collaboration NEURO-Program. Grant Number: 117111
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Finnish Neurological Association
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.