Facial expressions of pain modulate observer's long-latency responses in superior temporal sulcus
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 3910–3923, December 2009
How to Cite
Kujala, M. V., Tanskanen, T., Parkkonen, L. and Hari, R. (2009), Facial expressions of pain modulate observer's long-latency responses in superior temporal sulcus. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3910–3923. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20816
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
- Academy of Finland (National Centers of Excellence Program 2006-2011)
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Louis-Jeantet Foundation
- Finnish Graduate School of Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!