This article was published online on 19 May 2009. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 29 September 2009.
Genetic variation in neuregulin1 is associated with differences in prefrontal engagement in children†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 3934–3943, December 2009
How to Cite
Mechelli, A., Viding, E., Pettersson-Yeo, W., Tognin, S. and McGuire, P. K. (2009), Genetic variation in neuregulin1 is associated with differences in prefrontal engagement in children. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3934–3943. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20818
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
- Medical Reasearch Council. Grant Number: G0401170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!