Functional integrity of thalamocortical circuits differentiates normal aging from mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 3944–3957, December 2009
How to Cite
Cantero, J. L., Atienza, M., Gomez-Herrero, G., Cruz-Vadell, A., Gil-Neciga, E., Rodriguez-Romero, R. and Garcia-Solis, D. (2009), Functional integrity of thalamocortical circuits differentiates normal aging from mild cognitive impairment. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3944–3957. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20819
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
- European Union. Grant Number: FP6-2005-NEST-Path 043309
- Spanish Ministry of and Innovation Science. Grant Number: SAF2008-3300
- Regional Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: SAF2008-3300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!