Alterations in functional activation in euthymic bipolar disorder and schizophrenia during a working memory task
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 3958–3969, December 2009
How to Cite
Hamilton, L. S., Altshuler, L. L., Townsend, J., Bookheimer, S. Y., Phillips, O. R., Fischer, J., Woods, R. P., Mazziotta, J. C., Toga, A. W., Nuechterlein, K. H. and Narr, K. L. (2009), Alterations in functional activation in euthymic bipolar disorder and schizophrenia during a working memory task. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3958–3969. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20820
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- NARSAD Junior Investigator Award
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator award
- Brain Mapping Medical Research Organization
- Brain Mapping Support Foundation
- Pierson-Lovelace Foundation
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- William M. and Linda R. Dietel Philanthropic Fund
- Northern Piedmont Community Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
- Jennifer Jones-Simon Foundation
- Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Robson Family
- Northstar Fund
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: P41 RR13642, RR12169, RR13642, RR00865
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: KO1MH073990, RO1MH060374, K24MH001848, R21MH075944, R01MH03305, P50MH066286
- NIH Roadmap Initiative. Grant Number: P20 RR020750
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: RO1 LM05639
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Center for Computational Biology (CCB). Grant Number: U54 RR021813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!