Disclosure: The authors have no actual or potential conflicts of interest. However, they disclose the following: The University of California, Los Angeles, owns a U.S. patent (6,274,119) entitled “Methods for Labeling Beta-Amyloid Plaques and Neurofibrillary Tangles,” which has been licensed to Siemens. Dr. Small is among the inventors, has received royalties, and will receive royalties on future sales. Dr. Small reports having served as a consultant and/or having received lecture fees from Abbott, Dakim, Eisai, Forest, Mattel, Myriad Genetics, Novartis, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, Radica, Siemens, and Medivation. Dr. Small also reports having received stock options from Dakim. M.N.B. was supported by an Individual National Research Service Award (F31 NS45425) from the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, and by a scholarship from ARCS Foundation, Inc./The John Douglas French Alzheimer's Foundation (with the Erteszek Foundation)
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 3981–3992, December 2009
How to Cite
Braskie, M. N., Small, G. W. and Bookheimer, S. Y. (2009), Entorhinal cortex structure and functional MRI response during an associative verbal memory task. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 3981–3992. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20823
M.N.B. was supported by an Individual National Research Service Award (F31 NS45425) from the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, and by a scholarship from ARCS Foundation, Inc./The John Douglas French Alzheimer's Foundation (with the Erteszek Foundation).
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01-AG024831, AG13308, P50-AG16570, MH/AG58156, MH52453, AG10123, M01-RR00865
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DOE contract DE-FC03-87-ER60615
- General Clinical Research Centers Program
- Rotary CART Fund
- Alzheimer's Association
- Fran and Ray Stark Foundation Fund for Alzheimer's Disease Research
- Ahmanson Foundation
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- Lovelace Foundation
- Judith Olenick Elgart Fund for Research on Brain Aging
- John Douglas French Alzheimer's Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!