Tilo Kircher and Katharina Sass contributed equally to this work.
Priming words with pictures: Neural correlates of semantic associations in a cross-modal priming task using fMRI
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 4116–4128, December 2009
How to Cite
Kircher, T., Sass, K., Sachs, O. and Krach, S. (2009), Priming words with pictures: Neural correlates of semantic associations in a cross-modal priming task using fMRI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 4116–4128. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20833
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
- Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research “BIOMAT,” RWTH Aachen University. Grant Number: IZKF VV N68
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!