Superior temporal lobe dysfunction and frontotemporal dysconnectivity in subjects at risk of psychosis and in first-episode psychosis
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 4129–4137, December 2009
How to Cite
Crossley, N. A., Mechelli, A., Fusar-Poli, P., Broome, M. R., Matthiasson, P., Johns, L. C., Bramon, E., Valmaggia, L., Williams, S. C.R. and McGuire, P. K. (2009), Superior temporal lobe dysfunction and frontotemporal dysconnectivity in subjects at risk of psychosis and in first-episode psychosis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 4129–4137. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20834
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- National Institute of Health Research, UK
- Wellcome Trust
- Department of Health, UK
- Guy's and St Thomas' Charitable Foundation
- South London and Maudsley NHS Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!