Contradiction in universal and particular reasoning
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 4187–4197, December 2009
How to Cite
Medaglia, M. T., Tecchio, F., Seri, S., Di Lorenzo, G., Rossini, P. M. and Porcaro, C. (2009), Contradiction in universal and particular reasoning. Hum. Brain Mapp., 30: 4187–4197. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20838
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!