Cancellation of EEG and MEG signals generated by extended and distributed sources
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 140–149, January 2010
How to Cite
Ahlfors, S. P., Han, J., Lin, F.-H., Witzel, T., Belliveau, J. W., Hämäläinen, M. S. and Halgren, E. (2010), Cancellation of EEG and MEG signals generated by extended and distributed sources. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 140–149. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20851
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2004
- Whitaker foundation. Grant Number: RG-01-0294
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS57500, NS44623, NS18741
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41RR14075
- MIND Research Network (MRN)
- NIH. Grant Number: NS37462, HD40712, DA14178, EB07298
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 97-2320-B-002-058-MY3, NSC 97-2221-E-002-005
- National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX98-9715EC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!