None of the authors has any interests to declare.
Disorder-specific dysfunction in right inferior prefrontal cortex during two inhibition tasks in boys with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder compared to boys with obsessive–compulsive disorder†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 287–299, February 2010
How to Cite
Rubia, K., Cubillo, A., Smith, A. B., Woolley, J., Heyman, I. and Brammer, M. J. (2010), Disorder-specific dysfunction in right inferior prefrontal cortex during two inhibition tasks in boys with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder compared to boys with obsessive–compulsive disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 287–299. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20864
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: G9900839, GO300155
- The Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 053272/Z/98/Z/JRS/JP/JAT
- PPP Foundation. Grant Number: 1206/1568
- Alicia Koplowitz Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!