Noninvasive optical measures of CBV, StO2, CBF index, and rCMRO2 in human premature neonates' brains in the first six weeks of life
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 341–352, March 2010
How to Cite
Roche-Labarbe, N., Carp, S. A., Surova, A., Patel, M., Boas, D. A., Grant, P. E. and Franceschini, M. A. (2010), Noninvasive optical measures of CBV, StO2, CBF index, and rCMRO2 in human premature neonates' brains in the first six weeks of life. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20868
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HD42908
Vol. 32, Issue 7, 1179, Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!