Cyrus A. Raji and April J. Ho contributed equally to this work.
Brain structure and obesity
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 353–364, March 2010
How to Cite
Raji, C. A., Ho, A. J., Parikshak, N. N., Becker, J. T., Lopez, O. L., Kuller, L. H., Hua, X., Leow, A. D., Toga, A. W. and Thompson, P. M. (2010), Brain structure and obesity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 353–364. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20870
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- NCRR. Grant Numbers: AG016570, EB01651, RR019771
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Numbers: AG 20098, AG05133, AG15928
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0815465D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!