The neural origin of the priming distance effect: Distance-dependent recovery of parietal activation using symbolic magnitudes
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 669–677, May 2010
How to Cite
Notebaert, K., Pesenti, M. and Reynvoet, B. (2010), The neural origin of the priming distance effect: Distance-dependent recovery of parietal activation using symbolic magnitudes. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 669–677. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20896
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2008
- Flemish Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Number: G.0415.06
- Belgian Federal Government (IUAP Program). Grant Number: P6/29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!