Step-by-step: The effects of physical practice on the neural correlates of locomotion imagery revealed by fMRI
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 694–702, May 2010
How to Cite
Ionta, S., Ferretti, A., Merla, A., Tartaro, A. and Romani, G. L. (2010), Step-by-step: The effects of physical practice on the neural correlates of locomotion imagery revealed by fMRI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 694–702. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20898
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!