Influence of coherence between multiple cortical columns on alpha rhythm: A computational modeling study
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 703–715, May 2010
How to Cite
Naruse, Y., Matani, A., Miyawaki, Y. and Okada, M. (2010), Influence of coherence between multiple cortical columns on alpha rhythm: A computational modeling study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 703–715. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20899
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: KAKENHI 19800068, 21700480
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!