Influence of coherence between multiple cortical columns on alpha rhythm: A computational modeling study
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 703–715, May 2010
How to Cite
Naruse, Y., Matani, A., Miyawaki, Y. and Okada, M. (2010), Influence of coherence between multiple cortical columns on alpha rhythm: A computational modeling study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 703–715. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20899
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: KAKENHI 19800068, 21700480
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.