Unbiased group-level statistical assessment of independent component maps by means of automated retrospective matching
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 727–742, May 2010
How to Cite
Langers, D. R.M. (2010), Unbiased group-level statistical assessment of independent component maps by means of automated retrospective matching. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 727–742. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20901
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2008
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw). Grant Number: 016.096.011 (VENI grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!