Distinct and shared cerebral activations in processing innocuous versus noxious contact heat revealed by functional magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 743–757, May 2010
How to Cite
Tseng, M.-T., Tseng, W.-Y. I., Chao, C.-C., Lin, H.-E. and Hsieh, S.-T. (2010), Distinct and shared cerebral activations in processing innocuous versus noxious contact heat revealed by functional magnetic resonance imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 743–757. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20902
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2009
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Numbers: NHRI-EX94-9323NI, NHRI-EX95-9323NI
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC94-2320-B002-050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!