3D comparison of low, intermediate, and advanced hippocampal atrophy in MCI†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 786–797, May 2010
How to Cite
Apostolova, L. G., Thompson, P. M., Green, A. E., Hwang, K. S., Zoumalan, C., Jack, C. R., Harvey, D. J., Petersen, R. C., Thal, L. J., Aisen, P. S., Toga, A. W., Cummings, J. L. and DeCarli, C. S. (2010), 3D comparison of low, intermediate, and advanced hippocampal atrophy in MCI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 786–797. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20905
This article was published online on 8 February 2010. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that this has been corrected 20 September 2010.
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2009
- NIA. Grant Numbers: U01 AG10483, NIA K23 AG026803
- The John A. Hartford Foundation
- The Atlantic Philanthropies
- The Starr Foundation and an anonymous donor
- Turken foundation. Grant Numbers: NIA AG16570, NIBIB EB01651, NLM LM05639, NCRR RR019771, NIMH R01 MH071940, NCRR P41 RR013642, NIH U54 RR021813
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P30 AG10129, R01 AG0210028
Vol. 31, Issue 12, 2015, Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!