3D comparison of low, intermediate, and advanced hippocampal atrophy in MCI†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 786–797, May 2010
How to Cite
Apostolova, L. G., Thompson, P. M., Green, A. E., Hwang, K. S., Zoumalan, C., Jack, C. R., Harvey, D. J., Petersen, R. C., Thal, L. J., Aisen, P. S., Toga, A. W., Cummings, J. L. and DeCarli, C. S. (2010), 3D comparison of low, intermediate, and advanced hippocampal atrophy in MCI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 786–797. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20905
This article was published online on 8 February 2010. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that this has been corrected 20 September 2010.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2009
- NIA. Grant Numbers: U01 AG10483, NIA K23 AG026803
- The John A. Hartford Foundation
- The Atlantic Philanthropies
- The Starr Foundation and an anonymous donor
- Turken foundation. Grant Numbers: NIA AG16570, NIBIB EB01651, NLM LM05639, NCRR RR019771, NIMH R01 MH071940, NCRR P41 RR013642, NIH U54 RR021813
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P30 AG10129, R01 AG0210028
Vol. 31, Issue 12, 2015, Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_20905_sm_SuppFig-1.tif||4869K||Supporting Figure 1|
|HBM_20905_sm_SuppFig-2.tif||5901K||Supporting Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.