The SRI24 multichannel atlas of normal adult human brain structure
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 798–819, May 2010
How to Cite
Rohlfing, T., Zahr, N. M., Sullivan, E. V. and Pfefferbaum, A. (2010), The SRI24 multichannel atlas of normal adult human brain structure. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 798–819. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20906
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and BioEngineering [Development and maintenance of the Computational Morphometry Toolkit (CMTK)]. Grant Number: EB008381
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA005965, AA012888, AA017347, AA017168
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG017919
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!