Altered representation of expected value in the orbitofrontal cortex in mania
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 958–969, July 2010
How to Cite
Bermpohl, F., Kahnt, T., Dalanay, U., Hägele, C., Sajonz, B., Wegner, T., Stoy, M., Adli, M., Krüger, S., Wrase, J., Ströhle, A., Bauer, M. and Heinz, A. (2010), Altered representation of expected value in the orbitofrontal cortex in mania. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 958–969. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20909
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Education. Grant Number: BMBF-01GWSO61
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin. Grant Number: 01GQ0411
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG He 2597/7-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!