Association of trait emotional intelligence and individual fMRI-activation patterns during the perception of social signals from voice and face
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 979–991, July 2010
How to Cite
Kreifelts, B., Ethofer, T., Huberle, E., Grodd, W. and Wildgruber, D. (2010), Association of trait emotional intelligence and individual fMRI-activation patterns during the perception of social signals from voice and face. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 979–991. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20913
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 550 B10
- Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!