This article was published online on 20 January 2010.An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 28 May 2010.
The role of the unaffected hemisphere in motor recovery after stroke
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1017–1029, July 2010
How to Cite
Riecker, A., Gröschel, K., Ackermann, H., Schnaudigel, S., Kassubek, J. and Kastrup, A. (2010), The role of the unaffected hemisphere in motor recovery after stroke. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 1017–1029. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20914
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!