Semiblind spatial ICA of fMRI using spatial constraints
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1076–1088, July 2010
How to Cite
Lin, Q.-H., Liu, J., Zheng, Y.-R., Liang, H. and Calhoun, V. D. (2010), Semiblind spatial ICA of fMRI using spatial constraints. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 1076–1088. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20919
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60402013, 60971097
- Liaoning Province Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20062174
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1 R01 EB 000840, 1 R01 EB 005846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!