Common and distinct neural substrates for the perception of speech rhythm and intonation
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1106–1116, July 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Shu, H., Zhou, F., Wang, X. and Li, P. (2010), Common and distinct neural substrates for the perception of speech rhythm and intonation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 1106–1116. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20922
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2009
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT0710 (to HS)
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60534080 (to HS), 30870758 (to HS)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0642586 (to PL)
- Fund for Foreign Scholars in University Research and Teaching Programs. Grant Number: B07008 (to PL and HS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!