This article was published online on 8 Jan 2010. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 12 May 2010.
Genetic and environmental contributions to neonatal brain structure: A twin study†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1174–1182, August 2010
How to Cite
Gilmore, J. H., Schmitt, J. E., Knickmeyer, R. C., Smith, J. K., Lin, W., Styner, M., Gerig, G. and Neale, M. C. (2010), Genetic and environmental contributions to neonatal brain structure: A twin study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 1174–1182. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20926
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH070890, MH064065 (Conte Center), K01 MH083045
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC). Grant Number: U54 EB005149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!