Predicting and memorizing observed action: Differential premotor cortex involvement
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 677–687, May 2011
How to Cite
Stadler, W., Schubotz, R. I., von Cramon, D. Y., Springer, A., Graf, M. and Prinz, W. (2011), Predicting and memorizing observed action: Differential premotor cortex involvement. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 677–687. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20949
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!