Parkinson's disease and healthy aging: Independent and interacting effects on action selection
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1886–1899, December 2010
How to Cite
Hughes, L. E., Barker, R. A., Owen, A. M. and Rowe, J. B. (2010), Parkinson's disease and healthy aging: Independent and interacting effects on action selection. Hum. Brain Mapp., 31: 1886–1899. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20979
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 077029
- Medical Research Council
- Cambridge Centre for Brain Repair
- NIHR Cambridge Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!