Diffusion tensor imaging reliably differentiates patients with schizophrenia from healthy volunteers
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2011
How to Cite
Ardekani, B. A., Tabesh, A., Sevy, S., Robinson, D. G., Bilder, R. M. and Szeszko, P. R. (2011), Diffusion tensor imaging reliably differentiates patients with schizophrenia from healthy volunteers. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20995
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R03EB8201
- Nation Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH01990, MH76995, MH60004, MH60374P30, MH060575
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: M01 PR018535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!