Diffusion tensor imaging reliably differentiates patients with schizophrenia from healthy volunteers
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2011
How to Cite
Ardekani, B. A., Tabesh, A., Sevy, S., Robinson, D. G., Bilder, R. M. and Szeszko, P. R. (2011), Diffusion tensor imaging reliably differentiates patients with schizophrenia from healthy volunteers. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20995
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R03EB8201
- Nation Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH01990, MH76995, MH60004, MH60374P30, MH060575
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: M01 PR018535
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.