Reward and motivation systems: A brain mapping study of early-stage intense romantic love in Chinese participants
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 249–257, February 2011
How to Cite
Xu, X., Aron, A., Brown, L., Cao, G., Feng, T. and Weng, X. (2011), Reward and motivation systems: A brain mapping study of early-stage intense romantic love in Chinese participants. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 249–257. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21017
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!