Differentiable cortical networks for inferences concerning people's intentions versus physical causality
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 313–329, February 2011
How to Cite
Mason, R. A. and Just, M. A. (2011), Differentiable cortical networks for inferences concerning people's intentions versus physical causality. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 313–329. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21021
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH029617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!