Chemotherapy-induced structural changes in cerebral white matter and its correlation with impaired cognitive functioning in breast cancer patients
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 480–493, March 2011
How to Cite
Deprez, S., Amant, F., Yigit, R., Porke, K., Verhoeven, J., Stock, J. V. d., Smeets, A., Christiaens, M.-R., Leemans, A., Hecke, W. V., Vandenberghe, J., Vandenbulcke, M. and Sunaert, S. (2011), Chemotherapy-induced structural changes in cerebral white matter and its correlation with impaired cognitive functioning in breast cancer patients. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 480–493. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21033
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
- FWO, IUAP. Grant Number: Flanders G.0354.06, G.0480.10, IUAP-P6/29
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!