None of the authors has any interest to declare.
Disorder-specific dysfunctions in patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder compared to patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder during interference inhibition and attention allocation†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 601–611, April 2011
How to Cite
Rubia, K., Cubillo, A., Woolley, J., Brammer, M. J. and Smith, A. (2011), Disorder-specific dysfunctions in patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder compared to patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder during interference inhibition and attention allocation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 601–611. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21048
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: G9900839, GO300155
- The Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 053272/Z/98/Z/JRS/JP/JAT
- PPP Healthcare Foundation. Grant Number: 1206/1568
- Alicia Koplowitz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!