Genetic patterns of correlation among subcortical volumes in humans: Results from a magnetic resonance imaging twin study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 641–653, April 2011
How to Cite
Eyler, L. T., Prom-Wormley, E., Fennema-Notestine, C., Panizzon, M. S., Neale, M. C., Jernigan, T. L., Fischl, B., Franz, C. E., Lyons, M. J., Stevens, A., Pacheco, J., Perry, M. E., Schmitt, J. E., Spitzer, N. C., Seidman, L. J., Thermenos, H. W., Tsuang, M. T., Dale, A. M. and Kremen, W. S. (2011), Genetic patterns of correlation among subcortical volumes in humans: Results from a magnetic resonance imaging twin study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 32: 641–653. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21054
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: U24 RR021382, R01 AG18386, R01 AG18384, R01 AG22381, R01 AG 22982
- National Institute for Mental Health, NIH. Grant Number: R01 MH20030
- National Institute for Drug Abuse, NIH. Grant Number: R01 DA18673
- VA Desert Pacific Mental Illness Research Education and Clinical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!